Thursday, October 22, 2009

Excuse Me, Your Heart is Waiting

Have you ever felt that you have all these ideas in your head--they must be there for a reason? Then, the next step is to believe you have what it takes to make these ideas a reality, to bring them to fruition.

Have you ever felt like there was something holding you back? Something telling you that you couldn't have what you wanted until you did this or that? Good luck trying to get your ideas out on paper when you are struggling to get through the day, complaining about the dry heat and the slight headache you still have from last week and on top of that--no one seems to want to be around you!

That's how I felt for the longest time when it came to actually creating some results in my life! It wasn't until I realized that the fight I had been fighting was all in my head. It was my own vain imaginings of "what might happened if..." The winners and losers (in my mind) were on the same team! No one else was keeping score other than myself. I was the one holding the key and the lock.

Through all this I realized, as long as you believe that you set yourself free, you are powerful. But if you do not believe that you can set-yourself and your heart free, you are powerless to change.

Our power truly lies in our ability to choose, to make choices and decisions and feel good about them! If I have all this potential but I am having a hard time stepping out into the unknown and believing my ideas are valid, then I am the only one that can create the result.

Here are a few steps for implementing your heart into your daily life: (and also a good way to secure you will never suffer from a heart-attack).

**-Go somewhere and become quiet and still and tune into your inner-thoughts, desires, longings etc. Use music to tap into those thoughts-it by passes your analytical mind and allows for instant access to your emotions.

**-Write down your inner thoughts on paper or your lap-top. I occasionally will use my laptop but other times I will actually write it down because when you write it actually uses another part of your brain that assists with ingraining it into your mind.

**-Map out a plan of action. Give yourself 30-45 days to achieve your newly desired goal/plan and gets' you thinking in terms of possibilities vs. measuring yourself by some standard that isn't necessary.

best,

Cynthia Farsadi
Business Owner

After many years of struggling and being broke, thinking some day my "LUCK" will come--I made the bold decision to get started in my own direct-sales business.

Today, I spend a few hours a day assisting others with setting up their own part-time business to create a ridiculous income and have plenty of time to enjoy it! My work combines personal growth with wealth creation--what a great combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment